Two-Rock Silver Sterling Signature 100watt Head,Grey Sued/Silver Grill/Silver Knob
Out of stock
The Silver Sterling Signature continues the pursuit of iconic guitar tones. This amp delivers a solid platform that immediately proves why Two-Rock is known for delivering products built for the serious artist.
- 150 watt 4 x 6550 switchable to 75 watts
- 100 watt 4 x 6L6 switchable to 50 watts
- Foot switchable FET and tone stack BYPASS control
- 7 position HIGH and LOW filter switches
- Reverb SEND and RETURN controls
- 100 Watt Head: 24″ wide x 10 3/4″ deep x 12″ tall 47 LBS
- 150 Watt Head: 24″ wide x 10 3/4″ deep x 13″ tall 51 LBS
- Black bronco tolex, black matrix, white piping
- Grey Suede, silver cloth, black piping
The Silver Sterling Signature continues the pursuit of iconic guitar tones. Built on the newly designed silver anodize chassis, this amp delivers a solid platform that immediately proves why Two-Rock is known for delivering products built for the serious artist.
After nearly a decade of R&D since the original Sterling was released and a lifetime of listening to the iconic guitar tones this coveted amplifier has produced, Two-Rock has revisited this classic circuit. The 100 watt version is switchable to 50, and the 150 watt 6550 model is switchable to 75 using Two-Rock’s proprietary output transformer design that allows zero performance loss when power scaling. There’s no doubt that this amp loves to be pushed to the limit, so the tone stack and the filter switches allow the user plenty of flexibility to find the right tone. 6 12AX7’s gives this amp a lush reverb and a cathode follower tube that extends the punch of this amp and adds an immediacy to the feel as well as headroom and clarity.
From lush cleans to Texas blues, this amp will give you the classic sounds that you’ve been searching for. Offered in standard black tolex or a clean grey suede with silver skirted knobs, the Silver Sterling Signature will give you the classy look you were after.