Taurus Stomp-Head 5.CE
Out of stock
90Watt Ultra light analog guitar amplifier
Master Tube Design
New definition of guitar amps !!!
Until today, guitarists could only choose between two types of amplifiers: heads and combos. Now, we are introducing a completely new breed: The Stomp-Head.
The Stomp-Head 5.CE is an extremely light and small but still powerful and great sounding guitar amplifier. The amplifier can be placed either on a stage floor just beside the effects, in a traditional way as a head amp, on the top of the speaker cabinet, or set up on an effect board. It features 5 built-in foot switches enabling control all functions while in use. When the amp is positioned as a “Head”, in order to control all it’s function an external foot controller can also be connected.
Stomp-Head 5.CE (5- footswitches)
- Technology Master Tube Design
- Power output: 90W RMS with a power brake to 40W
- Power Stage Efficiency: 200Watt
- Auto detection speakers impedance
- 3 channels: CLEAN, Classic LEAD, High Gain LEAD
- 4 different sounds: CLEAN, CRUNCH, DRIVE, HIGH-GAIN
- 5 footswitches: CHANNEL 1-2-3, BOOST, MUTE
- NOISE GATE
- Input GAIN BOOST
- Effect loop
- LINE OUTPUT with speaker simulation
- Additional input for external channel selector/controller