Taurus Stomp-Head 3.CL
1 in stock
New definition of guitar amps !!!
Until today, guitarists could only choose between two types of amplifiers: heads and combos. Now, we are introducing a completely new breed: The Stomp-Head.
The Stomp-Head 3.CL is an ultra light, very compact floor amplifier with integrated foot-switch designed to be set on the pedalboard along with effects or placed directly on the stage floor.
An amplifier-equipped pedalboard provides a complete ready-to-use sound system. Simply connect a speaker cabinet, guitar and power source, then the system is ready to go.
The amplifier can be also placed in a traditional way as a “Head” amp, on the top of the speaker cabinet.
Stomp-Head 3.CL (3 footswitches)
- Technology Master Tube Design
- Power output: 60W RMS with a power brake to 25W,16 and 7W
- Power Stage Efficiency: 130Watt
- Auto detection speakers’ impedance
- 2 channels: CLEAN and LEAD
- 3 different sounds: CLEAN, CRUNCH and DRIVE
- 3 footswitches: CHANNEL [Clean/ Lead], BOOST, MUTE
- Input GAIN BOOST
- EFFECT LOOP
- LINE OUTPUT with speaker simulation
- HEADPHONES OUTPUT
Additional input for external channel selector/controllerPHONES OUTPUTPhones AUX INPUT
HEADPHONE AUX INPUT
Wherever you go, keep your sound on you!