Supro 1605RH Reverb Special Head
Out of stock
Classic Supro Reissue with Reverb
When you crank the Supro 1605RH Reverb guitar amplifier, you’ll be greeted with the allure that landed these little amps on records by bands as iconic as the Rolling Stones. With the release of this 1605RH reissue, those same rock ‘n’ roll tones can be yours. The character of the amp lies with its single volume control and 2-band EQ. Simply crank them up for thick power-amp drive that sits beautifully in any track. Complete with tube-driven spring reverb and a selection of outputs that offer impressive flexibility in how you set up your rig, there’s a lot to love about the Supro 1605RH Reverb amp head.
Compact size with a massive tone
The 1605RH Reverb amplifier barks with a midrange-focused sound that sits perfectly with a band and on a track, while its modest 6-watt power output and onboard reverb make the 1605RH an ideal candidate for massive-sounding cranked tone. Whether you record or play for the pure enjoyment of it all, guitarists at Sweetwater can highly recommend the 1605RH Reverb.
Innovative line outputs
The Supro 1605RH Reverb boasts a trio of line-level outputs that open up a load of signal-routing options. The Wet output separates the reverb from your signal and sends a 100% wet signal (pre master section) to another amplifier while still sending the dry tone to the onboard speaker. The Dry does the same in reverse. And a Mix output allows you to attenuate the two together. This is a brilliant way to achieve a wet/dry guitar rig.
Serves double duty as an outboard spring reverb tank
One of the coolest things about the 1605RH’s separate outputs is that you can use it just for reverb — even without a speaker connected (just make sure the volume control is fully counterclockwise!). Use it in the effects loop of a different amplifier, or even connect it to your audio interface or console as a send/return effect.
Supro 1605RH Reverb Tube Amplifier Head Features:
- Compact amp head with huge guitar tones
- 3 line outputs allow you to run a wet/dry guitar rig
- Onboard spring reverb
- 6 watts are perfect for cranked overdrive at moderate volumes
- Pristine tone from a single volume control and 2-band EQ
- High-quality JJ preamp and power tubes
- Number of Channels:1
- Total Power:6W Class A
- Preamp Tubes:2 x 12AX7, 1 x 12AT7
- Power Tubes:1 x 6L6
- Reverb:Spring Reverb
- EQ:2-band EQ
- Inputs:1 x 1/4″ (instrument), 1 x 1/4″ (power amp in)
- Outputs:2 x 1/4″ (4 ohm), 1 x 1/4″ (8 ohm), 3 x 1/4″ (reverb, mix, dry)
- Footswitch I/O:1 x 1/4″ (reverb bypass)
- Footswitch Included:No
- Construction Material:Black Rhino Hide Tolex
- Power Supply:Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:25 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:1605RH