SKB-3i-5014-OP iSeries Waterproof ATA Open Cavity Bass Case
1 in stock
SKB revolutionized the industry with the first INJECTION molded guitar case! To accommodate a wider variety of body shapes they have developed the iSeries 5014-OP Open Cavity Electric Bass case.
iSeries injection molded waterproof cases are constructed of ultra -high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a gasketed, waterproof, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Its molded-in hinges, patented “trigger release” latch system with TSA recognized and accepted locks, four reinforced locking loops for customer supplied locks, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handles, secure stacking, and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C) all contribute to its military grade design.
The plush platinum interior provides total neck support and protection on all sides.
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J)
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value (MIL-STD-648C & IP67)
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Molded-in hinge
- Patented”trigger release” TSA Locking Latch system
- Reinforced locking loops for customer supplied locks
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip carrying handle and pull handle
- Convenient quiet-glide wheels
- Large accessory compartments
- Plush platinum lined interior with an open cavity for a variety of body shapes with total neck support
|Instrument Max Dims|
|Body Length:||18.00 in (45.72 cm)|
|Body Depth:||3.00 in (7.62 cm)|
|Lower Bout:||13.38 in (33.99 cm)|
|Upper Bout:||13.38 in (33.99 cm)|