La bella 760FS Deep Talkin’ Bass Flats – Standard 45-105
Out of stock
Since the 50s and 60s, La Bella’s DEEP TALKIN’ BASS Stainless Steel Flat Wounds have been the choice of professional bass players and continue to be the standard for the best sounding Flat Wounds on the market.
- Stainless Steel Flat Wound; hand-polished for incredibly smooth finish
- Standard Tension
- String Gauges: .045, .065, .085, .105
- Standard Long Scale Set
- Made in the USA with American Wire
- Packaged using MAP Technology (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) to prevent tarnishing and ensure freshness
All standard bass sets are LONG scale length. The 1st (G), 2nd (D), 3rd (A) strings are 38” from ball-end to silk/taper. The 4th (E) string is 36 ¾” from ball-end to silk/taper. Only the silk portion of the string should wrap around the tuning post or else the string will break.
Please refer to our BASS GUIDE for assistance in choosing the correct scale set CLICK HERE.
This particular set is NOT suitable for basses with bridges that require strings to pass through the body of the instrument. Please refer to item 760FS-TB “Thru-Body” CLICK HERE.
Also available in short, medium and extra long scale models for 4-String, 5-String & 6-String Sets:
- Short Scale: 760FS-S 32 1/4″ Wound Length
- Medium Scale: 760FS-M – 34 1/4″ Wound Length
- Extra-Long Scale: 760FS-XL – 38″ Wound Length
Most non-Standard scale sets (Medium, Extra Long) and sets are not available to purchase on www.LaBella.com. Please see drop-down of “Trusted Online Retailers” below the product image to locate one of these sets.