Keeley ME-8 Multi Echo
- The Multi-Echo features a wide range Keeley True-Chorus Double Tracker
- The Vintage ADT has variable Rate and Depth like an old reel-to-reel tape deck
- The Modern ADT features a tone control, so you can control the sound of the voices in your chorus
- It’s like a Big Muff tone control
1 in stock
The Multi-Echo features a wide range Keeley True-Chorus Double Tracker. The Vintage ADT has variable Rate and Depth like an old reel-to-reel tape deck. The Modern ADT features a tone control, so you can control the sound of the voices in your chorus. It’s like a Big Muff tone control. The center point is a notch-cut for haunting mids.
The Tape Delay has a wide-ranging tone control that allows you to filter the sound of the echoes. You can simulate an old worn-out deck, or make bright carbon copies of your tone. The Analog Delay has Dynamic Modulation. Play hard and you set a wave in motion. Listen as the pitch trembles. Hauntingly ethereal. Eight different Subdivisions fill out the Modern Delay.
The Room Reverb with Distortion Control hints at the upcoming Gold Star reverb. It’s a Phil Spector inspired reverb that tries to capture many of his sounds and crazy ideas! Imagine a room so packed with musicians and sound that you get what he called “room compression.” Imagine so much sound your ears distort. It’s called “Small Room Distortion.” Creatively add distorts to your reflections! Add your favorite dirt box to this and you have something incredibly musical. Crash and Burn endings to songs will never be the same again. The famous Abbey Chamber Verb with a new resonant point at 2kHz. And lastly, a Hall Reverb for super long, ambient sounds with a very faint hint of shimmer
- 1) ADT (Modern) Delay Time (0-50ms) Pitch Dept, 30 cents Tone Double Tracking w/Tone Control (full CCW LPF@1kHz, center notch@1kHz, full CW HPF@1kHz)
- 2) ADT (Vintage) Delay Time (0-30ms) Depth Rate (0.1-8Hz) Chorus like Double Tracking, Rate is the warble of a reel tape deck
- 3) Tape Delay Delay Time (50-950ms) Regen Tone Small amount of dynamic modulation
- 4) Analog Delay Delay Time (50-950ms) Regen Modulation Rate (0-10Hz) Modulation depth is dynamically controlled
- 5) Subdivision Digital Delay Delay TIme (50-1000ms) Regen Subdivision Qtr+Dotted 8th,Dotted Quarter, Quarter, Dotted 8th, 8th, Triplet, 16th, Triplet 8th
- 6) Room Reverb Pre Delay (0-180ms) Decay Distortion Too much sound in a small room, the reverb distorts!
- 7) Chamber Reverb Pre Delay (0-150ms) Decay Tone Tone goes from -6dB@2kHz to +10dB@6.5kHz
- 8) Hall Reverb Pre Delay (0-130ms) Decay Tone Tone brings in an LPF@850Hz. Slight amount of added shimmer