JHS Pedals Twin Twelve V2
1 in stock
Tasty Silvertone 1484 Tones!
The JHS Twin Twelve V2 overdrive pedal takes the tone of a rare 1963 Silvertone Model 1484 guitar amplifier and augments it with fleshed-out tone controls and overdrive capabilities. The Twin Twelve uses meticulously hand-tuned discrete transistor stages that nail the tube saturation of the original amp perfectly. A charge pump converts your standard 9-volt power to 18 volts for more punch, extended dynamic range, and incredible amp-like feel. The Twin Twelve’s switchable Clean mode bypasses the Drive control, transforming it from a growling beast into a clean boost with massive headroom. At Sweetwater, we’ve used the JHS Twin Twelve V2 overdrive pedal for solo boosting, heavy amp-like tones, edge-of-fuzz overdrive, and more.
JHS Twin Twelve V2 Overdrive Pedal Features at a Glance:
- Overdrive/distortion pedal that replicates the 1963 Silvertone Model 1484
- Fleshed-out tone controls provide more tonal options than the original amplifier
- Discrete transistor stages reproduce the original amp’s tube saturation
- Charge pump delivers added punch, extended dynamic range, and incredible amp-like feel
- Clean mode bypasses the Drive control for clean boost effects
You can’t beat the JHS Twin Twelve V2 guitar effects pedal for distinctive amp-like overdrive!
- Pedal Type:Overdrive
- Inputs:1 x 1/4″ (instrument)
- Outputs:1 x 1/4″
- Other I/O:1 x 1/4″ (remote footswitch)
- Power Source:9V DC power supply required (sold separately)
- Power Usage:100mA
- Manufacturer Part Number:TT V2