JHS Pedals Kodiak Analog Tremolo with Tap Tempo
1 in stock
Like Having Many Tremolo Pedals in One
Normally the pickiest tremolo users at Sweetwater won’t settle for anything less than the built-in tremolo on a classic Fender or Vox amp, but the JHS Kodiak tremolo pedal with tap tempo made us sit up and take note. Dial in your choice for four different time divisions to perfectly sync the effect along with your music. You can dial in a fast shimmer or a slow, throbbing tremolo, with your choice for four different waveshapes. You can even dial the mix down all the way and dial up the volume to use the Kodiak pedal as a boost. If your guitar tone relies on tremolo, then you’ll be well served with the JHS Kodiak tremolo on your pedalboard.
Ready for external control too
On the side of the Kodiak pedal, you’ll find an input for external control over the speed of the tremolo effect. You can use an external tap switch if you need to place tap tempo control away from the Kodiak — just select TAP via the selector switch near the control input. Or attach an expression pedal and select EXP for foot control over the tremolo speed.
JHS Kodiak Tremolo Pedal Features:
- Tremolo pedal for electric guitar, with 2 independent variable speed controls
- Allows you to set up 2 different tremolo speeds and switch between them with a footswitch
- Internal switch allows you to select from “normal” or “slow” speed ranges
- True bypass switching keeps your tone intact while the effect is off
- LED color corresponds to the speed knob color so that you can easily see which speed is selected