J Rocket Audio Designs Archer Ikon
Out of stock
The Archer Ikon is sort of a 2 in one guitar pedal. It can be used as just a clean boost by turning the gain all the way down. As you introduce gain it will attenuate the clean signal but there is a magical blend in between that you will find. Please experiment!!
A Versatile Overdrive with a Mythological Pedigree
Back in the 1990s, a handcrafted overdrive pedal was built — and a myth was born. The J. Rockett Audio Designs Archer Ikon re-creates the magic of that legendary stompbox. Like its inspiration, the Archer Ikon is shockingly transparent, enabling you to dial in gain without significantly altering the tone of your guitar. That said, it’s more versatile than you’d think. You can use it as a clean boost by turning down the Gain knob or crank it for gorgeous, tube-esque distortion — it’s all up to you. If you’ve tried every other overdrive pedal on the market and were left wanting, plug into an Archer Ikon. This tasty overdrive deserves its own category!
Delivers legendary transparent overdrive
The J. RAD Archer Ikon is a remarkably transparent overdrive that lends a special magic to everything that’s plugged into it. We’ve found that operating it is sheer simplicity, thanks to its straightforward 3-knob layout. The Output knob controls its volume level. Treble takes your tone from dark to bright. Gain controls the amount of distortion produced. One thing’s for certain: the Archer Ikon is a surefire way to add character to an otherwise dull-sounding amp. Give it a try, you won’t be disappointed!
J. Rockett Audio Designs Archer Ikon Boost/Overdrive Pedal Features:
- Re-creates the magic of a handcrafted overdrive pedal from the 1990s
- Shockingly transparent — dial in gain without significantly altering the tone of your guitar
- Output knob controls its volume level — goes from subtle to slamming
- Treble adjusts your high end — takes your tone from dark to bright
- Gain controls the amount of distortion — goes from clean boost to tube-esque distortion
- Runs off of 9-volt power, but has an internal charge pump to double its voltage to 18 volts*
Dimensions: 4.00″ x 2.30″
9 volt Negative tip adaptor and a 5.5mm x 2.1mm jack.
9 volt Battery