Emerson custom PARAMOUNT MK.2
1 in stock
Hand-built in Bixby, Oklahoma USA using some of the finest quality materials available.
The Paramount Overdrive is a Medium Gain (Second Stage Overdrive) that stacks very well with almost any pedal. It can be run at 9V (DC Center Negative). The Paramount is an original Emerson circuit that is powerful has plenty of usable gain on tap to fit most any situation. The Paramount’s character is refreshingly unique yet sits in the mix very well and has a familiar sound. This pedal is very dynamic and responds well to pick attack and the subtle nuances of the player.
- USA Made Custom Potentiometers (for an excellent taper and feel)
- Hand-wired Construction
- Custom design
- White LED
- USA Switchcraft Jacks
- 3PDT True Bypass Footswitch
- Hand picked and matched parts for ultimate tone.
- Each & Every Pedal is Hand-built, wired and tested in Bixby, Oklahoma USA
- Power: Standard 9V volt DC power supply with a negative center 2.1mm barrel, NO internal battery option.
- Current Draw: 15mA