1 in stock
The Lyndhurst compressor combines the best of both worlds, state of the art precision VCA technology usually only found in expensive outboard gear and a high current driven Rupert Neve Designs audio transformer for a 3D Sonic Image quality rich in harmonics with added vintage warms just like we love them from the classic recording.
The adjustable studio grade input pre-amplifier works as an interface between the instrument and the compressor section, the Inp/Comp control will make it easy to use the Lyndhurst for a wide variety of applications.
With the instrument plugged directly into the Lyndhurst, the sensitive input stage brings out nuances and details of the instrument as well as your playing you might never heard before.
- True bypass
- Master Controls: Level, Ratio and Inp/Comp (threshold)
- 3 position Eq switch
- 2 position switch for auto dynamic attack and release or adjustable attack time control
- Jacks: input and output.
- 9VDC, negative tip, power supply connector or internal battery (power supply recommended)
- Low Battery Indicators: LEDs blink when battery voltage drops below critical threshold.
- Premium components include: Double sided gold plated circuit boards, German WIMA capacitors, Japanese Nichicon capacitors and gold plated relays, Carling switch and more